Downtown West Branch is partnering with local artists for the perfect evening.
Each shop will host an area artist and their work along with Michigan wine and hors d' oeuvres.
Events are from 5pm to 9pm. Wine is complimentary, graciously provided by participating businesses!
The next Art Walk & Wine Tasting event is scheduled for:
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Featuring varieties of grape, fruit and specialty wines from the three local wineries: Modern Craft, Rose Valley and
Valley Mist Vineyards.
For more information, call 989-345-5226.
Collectors Wine Glasses
Available for $5 each but are in limited quantity. So get yours early! Available at Morse Clark Furniture.
Drawing for dinner and a movie for two.
Use the punch card in the brochure to have each participating business validate and be entered into the drawing. (Brochures are available at each participating business, while supplies last.)
Art Scholarship Gift Basket
The 4th Street Gift & Gallery holds a drawing for a gift basket.
Proceeds help support their annual scholarship program.
Photo provided by Winding Road Studio
Participating Businesses & Artists
1. Tipsy Bear Artist Fred Garcia
2. Office Central Artist Karen Kuzenko
3. West Branch District Library Artwork by Kris Maisonville
4. 4th St. Gift & Gallery Artist Mark Winslow
5. Grand Illusions Salon Artist Erika Nichols
6. Geneva Bistro Artist Heather Curtis-Clayton
7. Morse Clark Furniture Artists Scott Rice & Katie Pfeiffer
8. Highway Brewing Co. Artist Vicki Thomas
9. Branham's Jewelry Artist Scott Buckmaster
10. Historical Society Artist Summer Rae Oliver
11. G's Pizzeria Artist Sandy Lieber
12. Olive Rose Boutique Artist Cindy Lou & Todd Jones
13. Downtown Antiques Artist Harry Middleton
14. The Silver Lining Artist Pat Riegle
15. Vault 302 Comics & Collectibles Artist Jared Warren
16. Logger's Depot Artists Nate Young & Hollie Edwards
17. Living Well Nutrition Artists Madison Cozad & Aiden Marshall
18. Chamber of Commerce Artist Steve Jollineau
West Branch was declared the Bigfoot Capital of Michigan this past spring! As you stroll the streets during the Art & Wine Walk, be sure to take a photo with Bigfoot and share it on the Facebook page, West Branch Art Walk & Wine Tasting! We'd love to see your photos!!
You'll find Bigfoot a few different places through town, so keep your eye out!